Ilunurme road 8, Liivamäe village, Jõelähtme parish
The representative office of AlusEesti PLC in Tallinn buys, sells, repairs and manufactures wooden pallets for goods. In addition, we purchase and sale lumber, collars and covers for pallets of various sizes.
We buy and sell wooden pallets
We buy and sell a wide range of both used and new pallets. We make every effort to provide our customers with fast and reliable service, offering one of the best price quality ratio in Estonia.
Please provide the following information to receive a quotation:
- size and load capacity of the pallet,
- whether the pallet must be licensed with EUR or FIN stamp,
- whether heat treatment of the pallet is required (if the cargo is transported outside the EU),
- how many pallets is needed,
- how the delivery will be organized (self-delivery or using our transport).
Purchase and sale of lumber
We buy and sell a wide range of lumber (both sawn to size and unedged). We are waiting for your offers for the sale of the following types of lumber:
- Conifer, Alder, Aspen
- Thickness×Width: 16×100, 17×75, 17×90, 19×70, 19×75, 19×90, 19×100, 20×98, 20×100, 22×75, 22×100, 70×75, 75×75, 75×90, 75×100
- Length: 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 2400, 3000
- Sort: I, II
Sellers of lumber interested in cooperation, please contact us to discuss possible options.
We sell both used and new pallet collars and covers. All used products have been thoroughly pre-sale prepared and ready to use.
You can buy products made of high-quality lumber in standard sizes 600×800 and 800×1200.
Repair of wooden pallets
During use, wooden pallets may lose their appearance and reliability and become unsuitable for transporting and storing goods.
To avoid the increase in costs associated with the purchase of new pallets, we offer a repair service for wooden pallets. We will restore pallets that have become unusable by replacing worn or broken parts with new ones. After repair, your pallets will be ready for use again, and their service life will be extended without significant costs.
You can ask a question or make a request by contacting us by phone or e-mail.
Contact us via the quick web form
Fields marked with * are required.