Tartu office - Ringtee 26/3
The main activity of the Tartu representative office is sale, purchase, repair and production of pallets. We also buy and sell lumber, pallet collars and covers in various sizes.
Purchase and sale of wooden pallets
AlusEesti PLC buys and sells a wide range of new and used pallets. We work to provide our customers a fast and secure solution with one of the best value for money in Estonia.
To receive a price offer, please provide the following information:
- pallet size,
- carrying capacity of the pallet,
- the need for licensed EUR or FIN marks,
- the need for heat treatment of the pallet (the requirement is applicable in case of shipment outside the European Union),
- the required number of pallets,
- organization of delivery (self-pickup or transportation service by the seller).
Purchase and sale of lumber
AlusEesti PLC buys and sells a wide range of lumber (both sawn to size and unedged). We are interested in buying the following types of lumber:
- Conifie, Alder, Aspen
- Thickness×Width: 16×100, 17×75, 17×90, 19×70, 19×75, 19×90, 19×100, 20×98, 20×100, 22×75, 22×100, 70×75, 75×75, 75×90, 75×100
- Length: 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 2400, 3000
- Sort: I, II
If you want to sell lumber, please contact us to discuss possible cooperation.
AlusEesti PLC sells used and new collars and covers for pallets. Used collars and covers are carefully checked by us, and we offer our customers only products that are ready for immediate use.
We sell pallet collars of standard sizes (600×800 and 800×1200) made of high quality lumber.
Repair of wooden pallets
In the process of using wooden pallets can lose their appearance and become unsuitable for storage and transportation. However, buying new pallets is an expensive undertaking.
To optimize costs, we suggest you use our wooden pallet repair service. During the restoration process, we replace worn or broken elements with new ones and thereby extend the life of the pallets.
If you have any further questions or suggestions, please contact us by phone or email.
Contact us via the quick web form
Fields marked with * are required.